We're so excited to be partnering with FlatLaws to help you reach more clients, faster than ever before. Welcome!
There are a few steps you need to take to get your Legaler account ready. As a lawyer you will require a Legaler account. No account, or setup is required for your clients!
Getting started :
- The first thing you will need to do is claim your account. You can activate your account by logging in at https://app.legaler.com/ with the email address you have associated with FlatLaws.com. If you are prompted for a password please reset your password, or use a magic link to login
- FlatLaws users will need to select lawyer or other legal as their account type to enable their profile page + client meeting room More info
After taking these steps your clients can request a realtime meeting with you by visiting the URL app.legaler.com/YOURFIRM/meet. This URL will be added to your FlatLaws listing
Suggested steps :
These steps are optional, but recommended
- Review your profile URL and change it to your preferred address more info
- To enable bookings you must add at least one event type more info
- Upload a profile avatar at https://app.legaler.com/edit more info
- Setting up office hours will prevent clients from booking calls outside of your regular hours - more info
- You may connect your Google or Microsoft calendar to allow Legaler to automatically block busy times, preventing you from from double booking. Additionally it allows Legaler to record meeting information in Google or Microsoft Calendar - Google setup | Microsoft setup
Again! We're excited to be working with you to bring video client meetings into your firm! If the above looks daunting and you'd like a guided setup or you'd just like a demo please book a time with me by visiting -
Want a demo / guided setup / see the page in action - book with me at https://app.legaler.com/aaron
Any other questions - reach out via the support bubble on the right, or check out our entire support database