- First things first, you need a Legaler account. Sign up here.
- Meeting attendees do not need a Legaler account! When you create a meeting, they will be emailed an invitation with a direct, secure link to the meeting.
- Select your account type for extra features. 'Lawyer', 'Legal Support', 'Law Student' and 'Other Legal' account types receive two extra features: a Profile Page, where clients or colleagues can book times with you, and a Client Meeting Room, which is a link to a realtime meeting room that you can send to clients for ad hoc meetings.
- If you already have a Legaler account and want Profile Page and Client Meeting Room, select lawyer or other legal as your account type. You can find more info on this here.
- Good job! Now, your clients can request a realtime meeting with you by visiting your Client Meeting Room URL, which you can find on the Legaler dashboard.
Suggested set up
These steps are optional, but highly recommended!
- Make your Profile Page look great. Add at least one service to enable bookings (more info), change your profile URL to your preferred address (more info), upload a profile avatar (more info) and set your office hours so clients are prevented from booking meetings with you outside of your regular hours (more info).
- Connect your Google or Microsoft calendar to allow Legaler to automatically block busy times, preventing double bookings. Additionally, your Legaler meetings will sync so they are visible on your calendar. Set up Google Calendar here and set up your Microsoft Calendar here.
We're excited to be working with you to bring video meetings into your firm! If the above looks daunting, reach out via the support bubble on the right for a guide demonstration from one of us.